We are excited to announce that Crest Hill Cat and Dog Clinic will be re-opening its doors in a limited capacity effective MONDAY JUNE 14th
*These limitations will include the following:
1. Masks must be worn during your entire in hospital visit. If you do not have a mask one will be provided for you
2. Only one family member will be allowed into the hospital per visit
3. For Doctor, Drop off, Boarding and Surgery appointments check-in by calling from your vehicle. After check-in, please wait in your vehicle until called in. Hospital entry will take place when an exam room becomes available, the technician will call you when it is time to come in.
4. For Grooming and Technician appointments you may enter the building and check in at the front desk with our receptionists. Please social distance and wear your mask as you wait patiently for assistance.
5. For food and medication pickups you may enter the hospital or remain in your vehicle. Please social distance and wear your mask as you wait patiently for assistance.
5. Limited bench seating will be available while you wait to check out- please social distance yourself on the benches; our receptionist will call you up to the front desk when they are ready to check you out please walk up to the checkout spot as directed.
6. Exam rooms will be cleaned after each visit to maintain client safety
We thank you for your support and understanding during this time.
Located north of Joliet, the veterinarians at Crest Hill Cat and Dog Clinic are committed to your pet's health. Joliet based Crest Hill Cat and Dog Clinic excels in the science of veterinary medicine and is conveniently located to serve the Joliet, Plainfield, Crest Hill, Romeoville, and surrounding suburbs. Now under new management, Crest Hill Cat and Dog Clinic has 5 veterinarians on staff: Dr. Anthony Walley, Dr. Esther Ling, Dr. Jill Horton, Dr. Stephanie Reed and Dr. Don Sedlacek. Drs. Walley and Ling are 2003 graduates of the Iowa State University College of Veterinary Medicine and have been practicing full-time in the Chicagoland area for the last decade. Dr. Horton is a 2007 graduate of the University of Illinois College of Veterinary Medicine. After completing 2 internships in small animal medicine and surgery, she has practiced small animal and exotic animal medicine in the western Chicago suburbs. Dr. Stephanie Reed is a 2018 graduate of the University of Illinois College of Veterinary Medicine. Since their arrival to our clinic, our doctors and their staff have excelled in compassionate veterinary care in Joliet and the surrounding areas.
Crest Hill Cat and Dog Clinic is a full-service animal hospital whose mission is to provide the highest standard of veterinary care for pets. We provide friendly, informative, and supportive services for you and your pet, while maintaining a superior working environment for our employees.
Crest Hill Cat and Dog Clinic offers the Joliet and surrounding areas personalized, family-focused, quality care including preventative medicine, medical, surgical, and dental services. With an in-house pharmacy, digital radiography and dental radiography, abdominal and cardiac ultrasound, therapeutic laser therapy, and easy access to veterinary specialists, our facility offers a one stop for your pet's health and medical care. We understand that your pets are important members of your families, and look forward to meeting your furry, four-legged friends. At Crest Hill Cat and Dog Clinic, we treat your pets like our own.